Home sweet home! I have never been so happy to be home and to see my other kids in my life! We traveled for a total of 35 hours. We survived, but it was touch and go there a few times.
Emily, thank you so much for posting on the AAI group about your blog and trip to Ethiopia. It is tremendously helpful. I read every post from your trip and will be back to take many useful notes.
2 comments:
very nice. If I ever want to "relive" our trip, I can just come and read your blog. I'm so glad that you were a note taker while we were there!!!
Emily, thank you so much for posting on the AAI group about your blog and trip to Ethiopia. It is tremendously helpful. I read every post from your trip and will be back to take many useful notes.
Best,
Charlotte and Jesse Johnson
Post a Comment