Sunday, July 6, 2008

Life with baby #4





When I had Gillian I thought for sure she would be a hard baby because Dalton had been so easy. Well, she was just as happy and delightful as Dalton was. Then when I had Asher I thought surely this will be my hard baby because the other two were so easy, and again he was just as pleasant and easy going as the first two. Well, with Seth I thought definitely this has to be my hard baby. Statistically if you have 4 infants, one of them is bound to be grumpy. Yet again, I have been blessed with such a happy child. Seth is so anxious to smile and loves attention, luckily there are 5 of us eager and willing to give him all the attention he can handle.

4 comments:

Beth said...

He is so beautiful - wonderful pictures :-)

Unknown said...

I LOVE his little smile and eyes. I can't wait to meet him!

Beth & Rico said...

Wonderful, wonderful that he is doing so good!!! A little love and attention goes a long way!! Congratulations. Beth

D Winder said...

He is such a cute little boy! Your family is so blessed to have him and he is equally as blessed to be part of your family.