The first weekend in August we took our first family vacation since Seth came home. We went to San Diego and it was a great, much needed break for all of us before school started. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Legoland, the beach, and Sea World.
Your family is so cute! Seth is sure a little blessing isn't he! We miss you all and hope that you are enjoying your new baby! We have a blog as well cliffandangelaadair.blogspot.com if you want to add us on... I'll add your family! Love you-Angela
4 comments:
Sounds like fun!!!!
And, I noticed that Jacob has the same outfit that Seth has on in your family photo!!
I love the smile on Seth when he's near the water!! Everyone looks like they are having a blast. Beth
Your family is so cute! Seth is sure a little blessing isn't he! We miss you all and hope that you are enjoying your new baby! We have a blog as well
cliffandangelaadair.blogspot.com
if you want to add us on... I'll add your family! Love you-Angela
Post a Comment