Friday, May 16, 2008
Court Date
As anyone who is reading this blog knows, we are adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia. We had our court date on May 14th, but it didn't go through the first time, so it was rescheduled for May 22nd. We are unscrupulously soliciting prayers for our second time around. If all goes well, I should be able to post his picture here on the 22nd. (Ethiopian internet laws are very strict and we are not able to post his picture until he is legally ours.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on your Blog!! It took me forever too....and believe me, you can't be boring if you have three kids and a husband so enjoy posting!! We are waiting for a referral for a little girl from Ethiopia with AAI so I've been following your posts. We'll send some Michigan prayers your way for the next court date. Do you guys happen to be related to a Larry and Karen Adair in Michigan...just curious?? (Sorry I had to delete my last post...I used some bad grammar!!) Take care - Beth
Emily - I sure hope that your court date goes through the next time. Ours went through on the 4th try - I'm sure it will all be fine! It will be fun to see pictures. :) Hmm... not sure if I've introduced myself before, but I'm a blog lurker who also used AAI when we adopted our daughter this year!
Welcome to the blog world! Really looking forward to watching your travel journey from here!
Emily, so good to see your blog! I'll be thinking & praying for you and your family on court date #2 later this week! I have to admit that I'm hoping that by the time you travel, you can be taking photos of our baby girl for us...we've been waiting for "the call" since December 25, 2007, so we're eager for court dates to go through and news of our daughter to come through as well. Can't wait to see your son's picture next week! :)
Hey Em,
Cute blog. I am proud of you. Check out ours at tjdrake.blogspot.com. When you get there click on Shelly to see my good friend who also adopted from Ethiopia.
Okay I am excited for you!
Jamie
Post a Comment