Wow Emily! I am so excited for you guys! You have always wanted to adopt and here you are living your dream. Fun to see that you're a blogger. I am too as of recently. We are blogging at adairfamilyutah.blogspot.com Check it out~!
Congratulations!!! I'm just catching-up so sorry for the late post!! He is so adorable!! We received our referral this week so maybe you can get some pics of our little guy when you are there...??!! Good luck with all of the planning to travel!! Beth
10 comments:
YES!!!!!! Darling picture of the little cutie!
Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!!!
-Teri
Congrats!
Congratulations! Get ready for an amazing, life-changing journey!
Jill
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is so precious!
Wow Emily! I am so excited for you guys! You have always wanted to adopt and here you are living your dream. Fun to see that you're a blogger. I am too as of recently. We are blogging at adairfamilyutah.blogspot.com Check it out~!
He is beautiful
Congratulations!!! I'm just catching-up so sorry for the late post!! He is so adorable!! We received our referral this week so maybe you can get some pics of our little guy when you are there...??!! Good luck with all of the planning to travel!! Beth
He is adorable! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment