We were very busy over Valentine's weekend. On Saturday, Seth was sealed and then Asher and Gillian both had birthday parties. Seth was blessed on Sunday.
This isn't a great picture of us, but I thought it was a good picture to show how much Seth has grown. When I saw it, I couldn't get over how big he looks. I always think of him as my baby, but, as you can see, he is growing into a big boy!

5 comments:
What a total cutie! Love the Ethipian clothing and the white suit! Congrats on the sealing.
So cute! Congratulations with everything. That is so exciting that Seth was sealed to your sweet family. What a lucky boy! Cute too!
You look soooo skinny!!
He looks so cute in his little man suit. :-)
Emily, he is such a handsome little guy! He looks so big in his man suit! :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment