Friday, June 20, 2008

We met our baby today!!!

Today we got to go to the orphanage to see our baby.  We don't get to take him with us until Tuesday, but we were able to go and hold him and play with him for about an hour.  He seems to be a very happy baby and smiles really big every time we stand him up.  He likes to see what is going on around him.  He fell asleep while I was holding him and it was so sweet. 

6 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Unknown said...

Em...I can't wait to meet him. :)

Karen said...

How wonderful!

Beth & Rico said...

Emily!!! Yeah!!! How awesome!! I'm so glad you are able to post while you are there. Keep them coming if you can. Have fun during the weekend travel. Beth

HeatherV said...

Congrats. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and for you to be w/ you son on Tuesday. Enjoy your trip to Alaba. Blow kisses to my son for me :) Thanks again for taking over his package.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Emily and Boyd! I hope that everything goes great for you guys and you come home safely soon! You are living your lifelong dream girl, way to go!